About We Connect Data & DataScouts
We Connect Data is a young, quickly growing company. We develop data-driven digital solutions and provide services related to connecting, enriching and visualising context relevant data. Our flagship product is DataScouts, an Ecosystem Intelligence Platform that allows customers to visualise, explore and benchmark a portfolio of companies. Datascouts helps business developers and ecosystem leads to stay informed about what happens in their business space.
About the position
In order to fuel our growth, we are looking for a hands-on, digital-native Marketeer, to strengthen our team (located in Gent, Belgium). As Digital Marketeer you take the leading role to initiate, roll-out and continuously optimize DataScouts’ online presence, to drive lead generation and online conversion.
- You build, evaluate and continuously optimize DataScouts digital presence
- You manage the online acquisition funnel (SEO, SEM, email marketing, …)
- You identify target audiences and clever ways to reach them
- You translate all marketing efforts in # expected leads and conversions
- You manage digital tools incl. Google analytics, Adwords, E-mailing tools
- You take the lead in implementing marketing automation tools
- You define the content strategy to convert visitors to qualified leads
- You write irresistible ads, landing pages, blogs, emails, calls to action optimised for SEO
- You run lead nurturing campaigns
- You perform a/b testing
- You create detailed reports to monitor the conversion funnel
Skills we are looking for
- You have at least 2 year hands-on experience in Digital Marketing. Experience in a SaaS marketing role is a plus.
- You have solid understanding of SEO / SEA, social media, web analytics, growth hacking
- You are at ease discovering and playing with online marketing tools
- Masses of data don’t scare you, they stimulate you.
- You are an optimistic and enthusiastic young professional with a strong analytical mindset and a “can do” mentality.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to own projects and to adapt to a changing environment.
- You work well-structured and have excellent project management skills
- You read, write and speak English fluently and have excellent communication skills. International experience is a plus.
Why you should join us?
We’re a fast growing company with plenty of opportunities to learn a lot. We like to hire professionals and don’t like to micro-manage so you should be able to manage your own work alone while working as a team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a young and dynamic team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
Don’t hesitate and connect with your cv via firstname.lastname@example.org.