Links to third party websites from the Website are provided solely for convenience. If Visitors use these links, they leave the Website. WCD is not required to assess such third party web sites, does not control them and is not responsible for such websites nor the products, services, or content available through such websites. If Visitors decide to visit one of the third party websites referenced from the Website, they do so at their own risk.
It is allowed to post links from other sites to the Website, but only in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and the following additional restrictions:
- referring websites must not suggest that WCD approves the content or the offer of the referring website;
- referring websites should represent the relationship with WCD correctly;
- referring websites may not provide false or misleading information about WCD, its products and services;
- referring websites must not contain content that could be considered as distasteful, insulting or controversial;
- referring websites may contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
The content of the Website is protected by Belgian and international copyright and trademark. Visitors agree not to reproduce the content of the Website, without the expressly written permission of WCD, nor distribute, publish, commercially exploit or modify it.
The names, trademarks and logos WCD used on this website may not be used in advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate that a link exists with WCD without the prior written permission.
If you are the holder of the rights to information that was placed on the website, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to WCD.
Last update: September, 2019