PRODUCT MANAGER DATASCOUTS
LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
As our Product Manager, you provide the product vision and big-picture view of DataScouts! You’re the interface between developers, business analysts and our customers’ domain experts. You drive our product roadmap towards shipping incremental value at a high pace.
LET’S GET IN TOUCH
- Apply by sending a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- In case of questions, don’t hesitate to send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
01 | YOUR ROLE
We are continuously improving and extending DataScouts, our cloud based Market and Competitive Intelligence platform. That’s why we are looking for a Product Manager to drive our product roadmap.
- You job starts from analysing and understanding our client’s information needs, their business environment and strategic goals
- You build the DataScouts product roadmap in partnership with our clients, by leading and facilitating workshops with all relevant stakeholders
- You translate business problems into functional requirements and technology solutions, with an analytical, critical and pragmatic mindset.
- You provide functional specifications according to which the solution is developed and delivered by our engineering team.
- You ensure a coherent product architecture. You describe the building blocks, interdependencies and expected user experience to all product stakeholders.
- You actively contribute to pre-sales, project proposals and applications for grant
- You continuously watch the market and ensure DataScouts benefits from the latest developments in terms of Machine Learning / NLP technology
- You share best practices, lessons learned and emerging technologies with our engineers and customers.
02 | WHAT WE OFFER
- A job were you really will have an impact – your work will have both strategic and operational impact for We Connect Data as for our customers
- Real development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
- First hand experience in growing a startup internationally – invaluable if you want to be an entrepreneur yourself
- A high degree of freedom and our support to succeed
03 | ABOUT YOU
- You have 3+ years as a Product Manager in a SaaS environment
- You enjoy leading cross-functional (remote) teams
- You have an iterative mindset with a bias toward action and improvement
- You are familiar with both design sprints and agile development methodologies
- You handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Experience in SaaS pricing strategies with usage-based pricing is an asset
But most importantly, you’re excited about the opportunity to contribute to building an exciting innovative product that allows companies to continuously monitor their business environment and gain instant insights.
04 | REQUIREMENTS
- You will work full time for We Connect Data, preferably at our office in Gent.
- You are fluent in English
- Your spoken and written communication skills are excellent