MARKETING MANAGER DATASCOUTS
LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
As our Marketing Manager, you will lead the multi channel marketing communication activities for DataScouts. DataScouts is a Market & Competitive Intelligence Platform that enables businesses to stay informed about relevant actors, market trends and business opportunities in their market. You educate, inspire and grow our community of Business Analysts and Marketeers.
LET’S GET IN TOUCH
- Apply by sending a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of questions, don’t hesitate to send a note to email@example.com
01 | YOUR ROLE
We are looking for an all-round Marketing Manager to lead all marketing activities to raise awareness, generate leads and ultimately drive growth.
- You drive all inbound, outbound and general marketing activities to raise awareness, generate leads and ultimately drive growth.
- You create DataScouts’ marketing materials, ensuring consistent branding and messaging across all marketing communication activities
- You design the customer journey and manage all digital touch points incl. the website and all social media accounts
- You develop and implement an effective content marketing strategy, incl. videos, articles and white papers based upon relevant case studies, interviews and testimonials.
- You develop the DataScouts Academy, to support the onboarding and continuous training of the DataScouts’ user community.
- You are the first contact for inbound leads, you qualify and nurture prospects along the customer journey
- You will work full time for We Connect Data, preferably at our office in Gent.
02 | WHAT WE OFFER
- A job were you really will have a direct impact on the go to market strategy and the success of the company
- Great development opportunity in an innovative environment.
- An awesome team in an ambitious tech company growing internationally
- A high degree of freedom and our full support to succeed
We are committed to make everybody feel part of the team. We value the individual and embrace diversity. We encourage contribution. We spur innovation and creativity. Read more about our mission and our values.
03 | WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years experience as marketeer in a B2B SaaS environment
- expert in content marketing incl. copywriting
- profound digital marketing expertise incl.
- SEO / SEA / retargeting
- Metrics analysis, tracking & ROI optimization
- Building high-conversion landing pages & online ad campaigns
- experience with marketing automation
- fluent in English and Dutch
- excellent spoken and written communication skills
04 | ABOUT YOU
- You have an can-do attitude with a strong bias toward action and failing forward
- You are able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You are creative with content, community management and data.
- You are a real team player
But most importantly, you’re are an ecosystem thinker and excited about the opportunity to help our customers stay relevant in today’s fast changing and less predictable business environment.