we connect data is looking for a growth hacker to complement our team with someone to focus on growing our business and our user base. Do you get a kick out of optimizing conversion and onboarding flows and finding creative new growth channels? Let’s talk.
Location: Gent, Belgium
- answer the traditional marketing conversion questions with A/B tests, landing pages, viral factors and email deliverability.
- examine our existing growth channels and explore explore new channels—online and offline, free and paid.
- understand our users and strategically guide product decisions.
- communicate clearly with the team and our users.
- take responsibility: do what you think is right, and be right (at least most of the time).
- marketer and coder in one person
- direct marketeer, with experience focusing on the mechanics of growth—funnels, analytics, acquisition channels, onboarding.
- entrepreneur in fact or in spirit
- not afraid to own your mistakes.
- excited about moving fast.
Why you should join us?
In this cross-functional role, you’ll be able to learn a lot. We’re a fast growing company with plenty of work. We like to hire professionals and don’t like to micro-manage so you should have a ability to manage your own work alone while working as a team.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a young and dynamic team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
Don’t hesitate and connect via email@example.com.